Fan of Knives
|Abilities:||Deal damage, Draw cards|
|Tags:||Area of effect|
Deal 1 damage to all enemy minions. Draw a card.
I wouldn't say I LOVE knives, but I'm definitely a fan.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Two copies of Fan of Knives are a reward for raising a rogue to level 4.
Notes[edit | edit source]
This spell has two steps:
- First, it deals its area of effect damage to all enemy minions, queuing and resolving triggers in order of play (see Damage for details).
- Then, it draws a card, queuing and resolving triggers.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Fan of Knives presents one of the few ways for Rogues to deal damage to several enemy minions (area of effect). It can be comboed with Spell Damage and can clear an enemy board of minions with low health very effectively.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Fan of Knives is a rogue ability from World of Warcraft. It deals area of effect damage in a radius around the caster.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Icecrown" series, for the card Fan of Knives.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04) Rarity changed from Common to Free.
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): No longer damages enemy heroes.
- Patch 18.104.22.16888 (2013-06-22): Now does 1 damage, down from 1-2. Damage is now done to all enemies, rather than just enemy minions. Now allows you to draw a card.
References[edit | edit source]
- https://gist.github.com/Patashu/42197d97b7443326c14a#file-fan-of-knives-log Tested in Patch 22.214.171.12457 (2015-09-29)