|Set:||Demon Hunter Initiate|
|Abilities:||Lifesteal, Modify cost, Outcast|
|Tags:||Ongoing effect, Targeted|
Lifesteal. Deal 3 damage to a minion.
Outcast: This costs (1).
Sometimes looks CAN kill.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Once the regular version has been obtained, the golden version can be crafted and disenchanted.
|Golden Eye Beam||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Outcast overrides other cost reduction effects.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Eye Beam is a great card for securing the early game. Ideally, it destroys a small minion for 1 mana and restores 3 health to your hero. This healing is important, since it can extend how well demon hunters use Demon Claws for further board control. While less powerful, this card is still okay to play when it's not Outcast. This makes it a slightly more expensive Penance, which is still a reasonable removal card.
The potentially low cost of this spell makes it easy to play. If you have enough mana to move Eye Beam to the left-most or right-most spot, you will often still have 1 mana left over to finish by casting this.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Eye Beam is a Havoc Demon Hunter ability that allows the caster to obliterate everything in front of them with a beam of fel energy.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124310 (2020-04-09): Now reads, “…Outcast: This costs (1).” (previously “…Outcast: This costs (0).”).
- Server-side patch (2020-04-09): Outcast effect sets cost to 1 despite the text implemented.
- Server-side patch (2020-04-02): Now obtainable (locked from use until 10AM PT, 2020-04-7).
- Patch 126.96.36.199222 (2020-03-26): Added.