|Set:||Madness at the Darkmoon Faire|
Summon seven 1/1 Illidari with Rush. If they all die this turn, summon seven more.
When someone gets injured, it's considered performance art.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Expendable Performers can be obtained through Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Expendable Performers can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Expendable Performers||1600||400|
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Expendable Performers does not require exactly 7 summoned Illidari Initiates to die. If it summons only 6 or less and they all die, the second summoning effect will proceed regardless.
- If the next 7 die, you do not get another 7.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
With an empty board, this card can deal up to 14 damage to minions of your choice, often making this an extremely efficient removal. The large amount of minions summoned also creates many synergies with on-summon effects, such as doubling the damage output with Knife Juggler, and death-related effects, such as Feast of Souls, Wrathscale Naga, and Nethrandamus.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206614 (2020-11-12): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Chadd Nervig on Twitter. (2020-11-04).