Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Destroy a damaged enemy minion.
It's okay, he deserved it.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Two copies of Execute are automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the warrior class.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Execute is a strong removal card, and although it is conditional the warrior has multiple ways of damaging a target for Execute. Methods of doing so include Inner Rage, Cruel Taskmaster, Slam and Whirlwind.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "Showing weakness to a Warrior is a death sentence."
Execute is also seen in the Heroes of Azeroth deck of the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, depicting the spell Execute.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.12430 (2016-10-03): Cost increased from 1 to 2.
- Commentary: The Warrior class has access to a large amount of removal spells, and while we want to continue providing Warrior players with powerful removal options, Execute stands out as one that has proven to be too efficient in too many situations. We’re increasing the cost of Execute from 1 to 2 Mana in order to keep the card as an option closer in power level to other existing and future removal tools.
- Unknown alpha patch: Mana cost reduced to 1, down from 2.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Building the Fire (UK). (2013-03-19).