Everyfin is Awesome
|Set:||The League of Explorers|
|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Modify cost|
|Tags:||Area of effect, Battlefield-related, In-hand effect, Murloc-related, Ongoing effect|
Give your minions +2/+2. Costs (1) less for each Murloc you control.
Everyfin is cool when you're part of a murloc team!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Everyfin is Awesome||100||20|
|Golden Everyfin is Awesome||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The mana cost of this card is reduced by 1 for each friendly Murloc minion currently on the battlefield.
- The mana cost of this card cannot be reduced below 0. However, further cost-reductions can help in countering cost-increasing effects like Loatheb.
- This card has an in-hand effect: it modifies its own mana cost only while in the player's hand, and not while the card is anywhere else.
- The hero Morgl the Oracle is not considered a Murloc for the purposes of this card.
- Only friendly Murloc minions reduce the cost of this card; however, all friendly minions will be buffed by its effect.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This is a Murloc support card that has two uses. Like Bloodlust it provides burst damage which can be used to end the game however unlike that card this Attack boost while weaker is permanent. In addition this card makes your board much harder to remove with the Health increase. Ideally you would play this when you have at least 3 minions on your field in order to get massive value from the card and push your enemy into a bad position.
The output of this spell is of course increased for each friendly Murloc on the board. In combination with the mana reduction this makes the spell exponentially more efficient for each additional Murloc. With a full board of Murlocs this spell will cost 0 mana, and provide +14/+14 in stats.
Both the stat boost and mana efficiency can justify the inclusion of weak, cheap Murlocs in a deck, since this spell will compensate for their weakness, while the larger number of minions will reduce its cost and make it playable earlier in the game. Murloc Tinyfin is an extreme example of the characteristics of this spell. While a very weak option alone, in combination with Everyfin is Awesome the Tinyfin results in a 3/3 for effectively -1 mana.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's name and flavor text is a reference to The Lego Movie and its theme song "Everything Is Awesome".
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Ragespike.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5233 (2015-11-10): Added.
References[edit | edit source]