|Set:||The League of Explorers|
Battlecry: Discover a spell.
Despite the name, he's a solid conjurer.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Ethereal Conjurer||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since there are no neutral collectible spells, this minion allows you to Discover spells matching your current class.
- If you activate Ethereal Conjurer's Discover effect as the Ragnaros hero, you will be offered spells appropriate to the mage class.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
While at first this card's low Health and high cost makes it seem unwieldy, keep in mind you have a chance to Discover a powerful mage spell. This can help refill your hand if you are running out of cards, and you can pick the spell most suitable for the current situation.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- You want it. I got it.
- I'll get 'em.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Treading the chaotic spaces between worlds, the ethereals are astral travelers who dwell within the Twisting Nether. They are known to be collectors and traders of arcane items and artifacts. Now drawn to Outland, many ethereals are seeking to track down its treasures and steal them back into the Twisting Nether. They are liars and scoundrels who will stop at nothing to pursue their mysterious aims. The ethereals have no care at all for the Burning Crusade. They would even play both sides of the conflict against each other if doing so would serve to further their own goals.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Nexus-Thief Asar.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1133 (2015-11-10): Added.