The first of her name, Ermavar is revered as the waker of flame.
Ermavar is a boss that can be encountered in Chapter 1 of Tombs of Terror.
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Class||Possible cards||Class||Possible cards|
|15; 20||Mage||Forbidden Flame||Mage||Mirror Image|
|Flame Geyser||Flame Geyser|
|Lesser Ruby Spellstone||Flamecannon|
|Flame Ward||Flame Ward|
|Neutral||Fire Fly||Flame Juggler|
|Fire Plume Phoenix|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This hero can pose a minor threat to those unprepared. For Normal, the lack of early spells can let you use powerful minions to quickly take control. If playing Reno, using Stolen Titan Secrets here and playing a spell deck can prove powerful. The Hero Power is Flamewaker's ability. The easiest way to beat her on Heroic is to spam at the start, easily winning if Ermavar does not have Cinderstorm or Flame Ward. If she plays a Secret, it can only be Flame Ward. Afterwards, try using powerful minions to shut down the game. The main threat here would be Fireball.
Going face generally lets you win easily.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Come closer to the fire, explorer...
- Reno Jackson
- A fire mage, eh? Well maybe I could... show you some moves.
- Soon, you will be nothing but ash.
- Feel the heat.
- The flames like you.
- To ashes.
- All will be consumed in the dark pharaoh's flame.
- Fireshaping is far better than ice sculpting.
- Flesh burns, but stone only warms in the fire.
- Fire Fly
- Shaping this little one...
- I like this one's style.
- I'll burn you all.
- Did you really think you could interfere without getting burned?
Lore[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum