|Set:||Descent of Dragons|
|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Modify cost|
Give all minions in your deck +2/+2. They cost (1) more (up to 10).
Did you set it to "wumbo?"
How to get[edit | edit source]
Embiggen can be obtained through Descent of Dragons card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Embiggen can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For general information how modifying cost works and interacts with other cards, see Mana cost.
- Embiggen does not increase mana cost of minion cards that cost more than 10 while they are in deck (For example, Snowfury Giant). Instead, their cost are the same as their base cost (until they are drawn, for self-modifying cards).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Embiggen is a 0-mana equivalent to Surrender to Madness, giving every minion in your deck +2/+2 at the cost of a mana-related drawback. Instead of losing your own Mana Crystals, Embiggen causes all buffed minions to cost 1 mana more. While this may be a necessary price to pay in order to get more power during the game, keep in mind that your spells won't have their prices raised, and they can easily be used to balance out the drawback such as raising your mana (such as using Innervate or Wild Growth) or cheating the buffed minions out (such as Oaken Summons or Strength in Numbers).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Embiggen" is a word coined by The Simpsons in the 1996 episode "Lisa the Iconoclast."
- This card's flavor text references a line from Patrick Star in Spongebob Squarepants.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52060 (2019-12-05): Added.