The ancient lifewardens guard this sacred space with their life(steal).
Hero Powers[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If player escaped from all possible bosses using Hearthstone treasure, Edra will be encountered at levels 3-7 until until player or Edra is defeated.  She will have increased health (no more than 60 HP). 15 cards in a deck and 1-2 extra mana crystals, if appears on levels 6-7.
Decks[edit | edit source]
|Class||Possible cards||Class||Possible cards|
|Forbidden Ancient||Dreamway Guardians|
|Worthy Expedition||Druid of the Swarm|
|Crystal Merchant||Power of the Wild|
|Druid of the Saber||Crypt Lord|
|Grove Tender||Wardruid Loti|
|Keeper of the Grove|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
In Normal mode Edra is a weak version of Token Druid that doesn't have the dangerous minions or spells. Most of her minions die from weak AoE or minions for 1-2 mana. With having AoE constant keeping Edra's board empty won't be difficult, and if not, it's better to kill only the minions wiht Lifesteal. Since Edra has 10 or 15 HP only, she will be trading with player's minions, giving an ability to deal damage to her.
In Heroic mode Edra captures the board much faster and can also buff it with Power of the Wild. Also she can have Crypt Lord and Wardruid Loti, who are able to turn the outcome of the battle in favor of Edra. Therefore, in Heroic mode, it is desirable to kill all her minions regardless of the presence or absence of AoE, as well as expose as many creatures as possible to reduce damage to the player's hero. As with other low-level initial bosses, idle won't be fatal only with Primordial Bulwark passive or Addarah in a hand.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Horrible plagues run rampant and then YOU show up…
- You stand between me and my duty, little murloc! (vs. Sir Finley)
- vs. Elise Starseeker
- Elise Starseeker
- Dryad! We come in the service of life as well!
- I don't believe you!
- You'll make good fertilizer.
- If you expect me to believe those aren't related... well, I won't!
- Ancients do no wrong.
- You're angering the spirits!
- I am not alone.
- I'll wisp you away!
- There's a devastating plague, and you're busy fighting ME?
- What if something cute and fuzzy dies? I'd feel so guilty!
- I never thought pest control would apply to explorers...
- Dreamway Guardians
- Let's play with this one!
- Grove Tender
- We should "tend" to these intruders.
- Keeper of the Grove
- Keep it together! These "explorers" are stomping all over our turf!
- Nature always perseveres.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Edra is unique to Hearthstone.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11717 (2019-09-10): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- https://imgur.com/a/MLddNwg Edra at level 7
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum