|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
Combo: Add two random Lackeys to your hand.
Because there are no G.O.O.D. Miscreants.
- NB: The image for this card is currently out of date following recent changes, and will be updated as soon as possible. The correct data can be found in the infobox.
How to get[edit | edit source]
EVIL Miscreant can be obtained through Rise of Shadows card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden EVIL Miscreant can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden EVIL Miscreant||400||50|
Lackey cards[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card can work well in a Combo-based Rogue deck which doesn't necessarily rely solely on cheap spells. The two Lackeys added to your hand, in addition to being powerful for their cost, can fuel further Combos.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Oh, up to no good? Me too!
- Evil is fun!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199022 (2019-05-22): Now has 4 Health (Down from 5).
- Commentary: EVIL Miscreant is meant to be a value-generating card that creates future swing turns, but having 5 Health on this minion means Rogue players sacrifice very little to set up those turns. We expect that EVIL Miscreant will continue to be a great option for Rogue decks, just at a power level that is more in line with other available cards.
- Patch 188.8.131.52933 (2019-04-04): Added.