|Abilities:||Modify cost, Set attribute|
The first card each player plays each turn costs (0).
Someone called her "Tweety". She didn't take it well.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Duskfallen Aviana||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Duskfallen Aviana's Ongoing effect reduces the cost of all cards to 0 at the start of each turn until a card has already been played. This includes Aviana herself.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Due to her effect impacting both players, she benefits the opposing player first. This makes her an extremely high liability in most matchups, as allowing your opponent to play a free 7+ spell or minion usually means you won’t have a chance to take advantage of her ability yourself.
Therefore, optimal play with her would focus on putting her in a control deck, and then placing her on the board against an aggro deck as early as possible. However, even in best case scenarios, she will still be an extremely high-risk card.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- The sky darkens and your tale will end.
- Fly or die!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Based on the name, Duskfallen Aviana seemingly represents a version of the Wild God Aviana that has fallen under the sway of the corruption within the Witchwood. As such, this version of Aviana unique to Hearthstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card was leaked by Blizzard Korea a day before it was set to be revealed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1166 (2018-04-10): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- pushkin2584 (2018-04-02). [TWW] New cards leaked via Blizzard Korea - Duskfallen Aviana. Reddit. Retrieved on 2018-04-02.