Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Force attack, Put into battlefield|
Summon a minion from each player's deck. They fight!
If you don't fight to the death, it's Duel Yielding.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Duel! can be obtained through Rise of Shadows card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Duel! can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The spell works in the following way: your minion attacks your opponent's summoned minion.
- If your minion has the ability Can't attack (e.g. Ancient Watcher), the minion will not attack.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Duel! can be used as a disruption tool to pull an important minion out of your opponent's deck, or as a combo-enabler for yourself. Always be sure you have extra damage or hard removal in case your opponent summons a larger minion than you do. Note that this can potentially cause card disadvantage as you spend a card for minion combat if they trade evenly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of the few cards to use non-italicized informal language as part of its ability text. The only other example is Power Overwhelming.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124933 (2019-04-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2019-03-29).
- HysteriA (April 17, 2019). Hearthstone Mythbusters 79 - RISE OF SHADOWS SPECIAL. Retrieved on 2019-04-17.