We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Druid of the Swarm
|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Choose One, Poisonous, Taunt, Transform|
Choose One - Transform into a 1/2 with Poisonous; or a 1/5 with Taunt.
The Druid awoke from troubling dreams to find herself transformed into a giant spider.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Druid of the Swarm can be obtained through Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Druid of the Swarm can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Druid of the Swarm||100||20|
|Golden Druid of the Swarm||800||100|
Choose One[edit | edit source]
- Resulting minions
Fandral Staghelm[edit | edit source]
If played while in control of Fandral Staghelm, both Choose One options will be chosen, resulting in the below minion.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- We will devour this world!
- For the swarm!
Lore[edit | edit source]
While Warcraft features many druid sects, such as the Druids of the Claw, Druids of the Flame and Druids of the Fang, the Druids of the Swarm are original to Hearthstone. Little is therefore known about these druids, but they clearly appear to follow Malfurion the Pestilent's example of corrupting nature through pestilence and insects.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Druid of the Swarm's flavor text is a reference to the first line of Franz Kafka's 1915 novella The Metamorphosis.
- Her attack quote references the Infested Terran unit from the Starcraft series.
- When played with Hobgoblin, she will receive the buff before transforming and losing the buff in the process.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1157 (2017-08-08): Added.