Druid of the Saber
|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Abilities:||Choose One, Transform|
|Tags:||Beast-generating, Charge-generating, Stealth-generating|
Choose One - Transform into a 2/1 with Charge; or a 3/2 with Stealth.
That's saberTEETH, not like curved pirate blades. That's a different kind of druid. Druid of the Curved Pirate Blades.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Druid of the Saber||40||5|
|Golden Druid of the Saber||400||50|
Choose One[edit | edit source]
- Resulting minions
Combined[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with all transformations, this minion's change into either Lion or Panther Form is permanent and cannot be undone by Silences or being returned to the hand.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Another night on the prowl.
- Hear me ROAR!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Little is therefore known about these druids, although they clearly appear to be centred upon transforming into saber-toothed cats, specifically lions and panthers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Betrayal of the Guardian" series, for the card Elistari Silverwind.
- Since this minion's Choose One effect normally replaces it with one of the two Beast forms, its regular attack and death sounds are only heard if the minion enters play through a summon or put into battlefield effect (such as Alarm-o-Bot), causing it to skip the transformation.
- This is the only transforming Druid card where the two forms have different names than the original card.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04) Text changed from "Choose One - Transform to gain Charge; or +1/+1 and Stealth." to "Choose One - Transform into a 2/1 with Charge; or a 3/2 with Stealth.".
- Patch 18.104.22.16886 (2015-08-18): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Whirthun on Twitter. (2015-08-04).