Druid of the Saber
|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Abilities:||Charge, Choose One, Stealth, Transform|
Choose One - Transform into a 2/1 with Charge; or a 3/2 with Stealth.
That's saberTEETH, not like curved pirate blades. That's a different kind of druid. Druid of the Curved Pirate Blades.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Druid of the Saber||40||5|
|Golden Druid of the Saber||400||50|
Choose One[edit | edit source]
- Resulting minions
Fandral Staghelm[edit | edit source]
If played while in control of Fandral Staghelm, both Choose One options will be chosen, resulting in the below minion.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with all transformations, this minion's change into either Lion or Panther Form is permanent and cannot be undone by Silences or being returned to the hand.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Another night on the prowl.
- Hear me ROAR!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Little is therefore known about these druids, although they clearly appear to be centred upon transforming into saber-toothed cats, specifically lions and panthers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Since this minion's Choose One effect normally replaces it with one of the two Beast forms, its regular attack and death sounds are only heard if the minion enters play through a summon or put into battlefield effect (such as Alarm-o-Bot), causing it to skip the transformation.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16836 (2017-04-04) Text changed from "Choose One - Transform to gain Charge; or +1/+1 and Stealth." to "Choose One - Transform into a 2/1 with Charge; or a 3/2 with Stealth.".
- Patch 22.214.171.12486 (2015-08-18): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Whirthun on Twitter. (2015-08-04).