Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Generate|
Battlecry: Give each player a copy of a random card from their opponent's deck.
“It’s an illusion, Malacrass!”
How to get[edit | edit source]
Drakkari Trickster can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Drakkari Trickster can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Drakkari Trickster||1600||400|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- You can use this as a Tech card to decks relying on a single card, like Kingsbane Rogue.
- It is advised to remember the content of your deck when you play it, as you may have to play around your own special cards like Defile or Mind Control after, especially in the Arena.
- You can also put this in Mill decks.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Don't blink, ya might miss it!
- 'Ey, too slow!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Drakkari tribe is a tribe of ice trolls that founded the nation of Zul'Drak (also called the Drakkari Empire) in eastern Northrend, with the city of Gundrak as their capital. They seem to be a hardy people, persisting through hostilities from the empire of Azjol-Nerub and now the Scourge.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168845 (2018-11-29): Added.