Importer of rare and exotic pets. Main of them dangerous.
Hero powers[edit | edit source]
Special card[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
These decks correspond only to level 6. If this boss is encountered on level 5, his deck will be missing 5 random cards from listed below.
|25; 30||Druid||Enchanted Raven||1||Druid||Mark of Y'Shaarj||2|
|Addled Grizzly||1||Giant Anaconda||2|
|Mounted Raptor||1||Ironhide Direhorn||1|
|Hunter||Bestial Wrath||2||Hunter||Crackling Razormaw||2|
|Crackling Razormaw||1||Freezing Trap||1|
|Headhunter's Hatchet||2||Hunting Mastiff||2|
|Revenge of the Wild||1||Venomstrike Trap||1|
|Scavenging Hyena||1||Animal Companion||2|
|Master's Call||2||Abominable Bowman||2|
|Mage||Raven Familiar||1||Swamp King Dred||1|
|Priest||Chameleos||1||Giant Sand Worm||1|
|Rogue||Pit Snake||1||Kathrena Winterwisp||1|
|Blink Fox||1||King Krush||1|
|Warlock||Ravenous Pterrordax||1||Warrior||King Mosh||1|
|Warrior||Redband Wasp||1||Neutral||Witchwood Grizzly||1|
|Fierce Monkey||1||Emperor Thaurissan||1|
|Direhorn Hatchling||1||Charged Devilsaur||1|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Draemus runs a beast synergy deck. With his hero power he will throw strong beasts at you though they won't be as dangerous as in ranked mode because of low AI in cards discovering. Play aggresively without worrying about powerful board clears. If your deck is slow keep some removal in hand in case you may need it.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Swampqueen Hagatha
- I despise amateur snake handling. Show him how it's done.
- A... customer? Just... give me a minute!
- vs. Ol' Barkeye
- Ol' Barkeye
- Exotic eatsies? For me!
- These aren't for consumption wee dog laddie.
- vs. Kriziki
- Must fly again...
- Ya know, Arrakoa feathers sell quite well. Looks like yours have been clipped though.
- vs. Captain Eudora
- Captain Eudora
- Things are about to get messy!
- 'Ooo! I don't have a Vulpera in my collection yet!
- vs. Squeamlish
- Me Squeamlish, Druid of the Rat!
- That's gotta be the most exotic rat I've ever seen!
- I'm going to need a muzzle for you.
- C'mere boy!
- Imported this one just last week.
- Oh c'mere boy!
- Oh, c'mere you big lug!
- Oh, I've got all manner a beasties back here.
- This one'll knock you off yer feet!
- Wait a minute, you're not a customer!
- I've got a big enough cage to lock you up in.
- Be careful with your smaller minions. I can't promise their safety...
- I wonder what I should import next...
- Oh no, I think I forgot to feed my Chameleon Devilsaur...
Beast of Draemus
- I keep some common pets around too.
- This one's popular. It's easy to train.
Beasts of player
- 0-3 mana
- Can.... Can I pet it?
- Oh look at the wee thing. It's darn adorable.
- 4-6 mana
- Bah, that one's boring.
- It's no fun unless they're exotic!
- That one might work... for a first pet.
- 7-10 mana
- Alright, that one's a bit impressive.
- Whoa. You got a big enough leash for that?
- I don't like the look of that one.
- Oh that's just wrong.
- Your pet looks a wee bit sick.
- Beast with deathrattle
- Come on, at least pick up after it.
- Always Huffer.
- Super Simian Sphere
- A round cage? I... I don't quite get it.
- You let it run around like that?
- I wrangle snakes for a livin'! What did you expect?
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Draemus is a dwarven pet supply vendor found behind the counter in the Magical Menagerie in Dalaran.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206761 (2019-07-01): Increased the power of Heroic deck.
- Patch 220.127.116.11022 (2019-05-22): Increased the power of Heroic deck.
- Patch 18.104.22.168795 (2019-05-14): Added.
|The Dalaran Heist|
|Chapter 1: Dalaran Bank||
|Chapter 2: The Violet Hold||
|Chapter 3: Streets of Dalaran||
|Chapter 4: The Underbelly||
|Chapter 5: Kirin Tor Citadel||