Dorothee (Tavern Brawl)
Minions to the left have Charge. Minions to the right have Taunt.
Tavern Brawls[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Dorothee seen in this Brawl is very similar to the Dorothee seen in the The Crone encounter, but is a permanent minion card. As a result:
- She cannot be targeted or attacked (attempting to do so results in a message that she is Immune).
- She will not be affected by auras, such as Dire Wolf Alpha, Raid Leader, Flametongue Totem or Stormwind Champion.
- She cannot be targeted by spells, Battlecries and Hero Powers, and is not affected by AoE effects.
- She does not counts as a minion for effects that require a certain number of minions to activate, such as Mind Control Tech and Gormok the Impaler.
- She does however still take up a minion space on the player's battlefield.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20606 (2016-09-15): Added.