As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Deal damage, Return to hand|
Throw your weapon at a minion. It deals its damage, then returns to your hand.
Guaranteed to return your weapon directly to your hand! (Wear gloves. Thick ones.)
How to get[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When this card is used, it deals damage to a minion, removes the equipped weapon, then the weapon is returned to hand.
- Doomerang's effect is based on the weapon and is unaffected by spell-related effects (unlike Blade Flurry).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card functions as a very cheap removal effect for weapon-based Rogue decks. It is good for either dealing your weapon damage twice (without taking any damage on the second hit) or destroying a minion through Taunts. Because this card works with weapon buffs, in a pinch it can be used for hard removal with Envenom Weapon or heal again with Leeching Poison.
Doomerang returns a fresh copy of the equipped weapon, which allows you to recycle the equipped weapon. Therefore it's preferable to use this with a weapon stronger than your basic Wicked Knife. This effect can even be used to re-use a weapon's Battlecry, and in case of Kingsbane, refreshing its Durability.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1157 (2017-08-08): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Kingsbane is the exception to this
- [Hearthstone 7 NEW INTERACTIONS from Knights of The Frozen Throne (Jaina, Doomerang, Blackguard)]. (2017-08-11). Retrieved on 2017-08-11.