|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Deal damage, Return to hand|
Throw your weapon at a minion. It deals its damage, then returns to your hand.
Guaranteed to return your weapon directly to your hand! (Wear gloves. Thick ones.)
How to get[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When this card is used, it deals damage to a minion, removes the equipped weapon, then the weapon is returned to hand.
- Doomerang's effect is based on the weapon and is unaffected by spell-related effects (unlike Blade Flurry).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card functions as a very cheap removal effect for weapon-based Rogue decks. It is good for either dealing your weapon damage twice (without taking any damage on the second hit) or destroying a minion through Taunts. Because this card works with weapon buffs, in a pinch it can be used for hard removal with Envenom Weapon or heal again with Leeching Poison.
Doomerang returns a fresh copy of the equipped weapon, which allows you to recycle the equipped weapon. Therefore it's preferable to use this with a weapon stronger than your basic Wicked Knife. This effect can even be used to re-use a weapon's Battlecry, and in case of Kingsbane, refreshing its Durability.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5257 (2017-08-08): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Kingsbane is the exception to this
- [Hearthstone 7 NEW INTERACTIONS from Knights of The Frozen Throne (Jaina, Doomerang, Blackguard)]. (2017-08-11). Retrieved on 2017-08-11.