|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Tags:||Beast-generating, Charge-generating, Deck-related|
|Artist:||L. Lullabi & K. Turovec|
|Voice actor:||Carlos Larkin|
Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, summon King Krush.
Brann's new dino-taming hobby is going well—his pet can already make him sit, stand, and roll over!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Dinotamer Brann||3200||1600|
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Brann's Battlecry is very powerful on turn 7, summoning an 8/8 Beast with Charge for 2 Mana less. This is so powerful that, in fact, it makes the "no duplicates" restriction easy to overlook.
He is a valuable asset in Face Hunter and Highlander Hunter decks, and is best used as a finisher.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- You'll find me wherever the action is!
- I'll show ya how it's done!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Brann's design changed several times throughout the development of Saviors of Uldum, as the team looked for ways to solve the problem of how to create an aggressive deck with no duplicate cards. One of the earlier designs involved Brann instantly halving the opponent's Health, but this effect ended up feeling odd and inconsistent in an aggressive deck as it could do massive damage if Brann was drawn early on but had little impact in the late game. This was followed by the idea of summoning King Krush, but as the developers were worried about the power of the Charge effect, they instead started experimenting with having Brann summon two 5/5 devilsaurs with Rush. This design got so far into the process that the two devilsaurs even had their own names: Duke and Duchess. In the end, however, the team gravitated back toward the King Krush version since it felt much more satisfying and because they wanted a splashy and extreme effect for Brann's Battlecry.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124708 (2019-08-06): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Tim Clark (2019-07-18). Hearthstone card reveal: meet Dinotamer Brann. PC Gamer. Retrieved on 2019-07-18.