|Set:||Descent of Dragons|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Invoke, Rush|
Battlecry: Invoke Galakrond.
There are plenty of apathetic maniacs, but they couldn't be bothered.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Devoted Maniac||400||50|
Invoke effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For information on how Invoke works, see Invoke#Notes.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This minion is a bad pick simply for its statline - Swift Messenger is always better. The purpose of this card is to use it in a Galakrond deck that requires more Invoke. Each classes uses Devoted Maniac slightly differently, and gains better or worse value from its statline and effect.
- Priest - Adding a random Priest minion to your hand is far too slow and inefficient for such a weak body. Time Rip, Disciple of Galakrond, and Shield of Galakrond should be sufficient enough.
- Rogue - While slow, the random Lackey is great value. Rogue also suffers from weaker Invoke cards than the other classes, making this one more comparable.
- Shaman - A 2/2 and 2/1 Rush is flexible and useful, able to deal 4 damage to a minion or 2 to two minions. It can also be played on the board as a worse Dragonling Mechanic.
- Warlock - Effectively a Grim Necromancer that trades 2 health for instant damage. This makes it a great Zoo card.
- Warrior - Good removal, comparable to Restless Mummy with one less total attack. It can also be played as a 2/2 that deals 3.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Tender flesh, for the dragonlord!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52060 (2019-12-05): Added.