Shoot three missiles at random enemy minions that transform them into ones that cost (1) less.
Most intermural spell-dueling contests end with a field of wisps.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Devolving Missiles can be obtained through Scholomance Academy card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Devolving Missiles can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Devolving Missiles||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For notes on the general mechanics, see Devolve#Notes.
- Devolving Missiles can hit the same target multiple times, just like Arcane Missiles.
- Spell Damage does not affect this card, as it does not deal any damage.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A random based Devolve effect. It is unreliable but it is able to devolve a single minion more than once.
Devolving Missiles is a good answer against Taunt or powerful Deathrattle or Reborn minions. By transforming them to lower cost minions, you can prevent them from being resummoned from resurrection effects.
Be careful playing Devolving Missiles against multiple high-cost minions. You may give the opponent more stats or different positive effects, since the minions will likely not be hit too many times.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "Forget arcane missiles, Devolving missiles are far more devious! Using this combination of Mage and Shaman powers you can empower your missiles to transform enemy minions into lesser minions."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The card art depicts a sheep and a frog, which are likely references to the transform spells Polymorph and Hex from this card's two classes.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52613 (2020-07-30): Added.