For issues where card tables or lists are not appearing correctly, the "Purge cache" option in the "More" menu should resolve the problem.
|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
Deathrattle: Summon a 5/5 Devilsaur.
A key ingredient in all discerning Funnel Cake recipes.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Devilsaur Egg can be obtained through Journey to Un'Goro card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Devilsaur Egg can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Devilsaur Egg||800||100|
Generated minions[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This minion acts as a more powerful but harder to activate Nerubian Egg. Like Nerubian Egg, your opponent will most likely avoid attacking this minion. You can instead force them to using cards that grant the egg Taunt, such as Defender of Argus or Mark of the Wild. You can also use enchantments that give it attack, in order to activate the deathrattle yourself.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Devilsaurs are huge, theropod dinosaurs found in small numbers only in Un'Goro Crater, Eco-Dome Farfield in Netherstorm, Drak'Tharon Keep, Sholazar Basin and several islands in the South Seas including the Isle of Giants.
- Devilsaurs are among the largest predators to ever walk Azeroth. While most died out long ago, some thrive in isolated pockets to this day. There is much speculation about the purpose of the devilsaur's degenerate front arms. One theory is that they help devilsaurs rise to a standing position; another theory suggests that the arms titillate females. More observation is necessary.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's flavor text continues the "funnel cake" running gag, started with Refreshment Vendor in The Grand Tournament and continued in every expansion since.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5236 (2017-04-04) Added.