Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- For the minion generated by Devilsaur Egg, see Devilsaur (Devilsaur Egg).
- For the minion generated by Baited Arrow, see Devilsaur (Baited Arrow).
For more information, see Tinkmaster Overspark.
Transformed by[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Devilsaurs are huge, theropod dinosaurs found in small numbers only in Un'Goro Crater, Eco-Dome Farfield in Netherstorm, Drak'Tharon Keep, Sholazar Basin and several islands in the South Seas including the Isle of Giants.
- Devilsaurs are among the largest predators to ever walk Azeroth. While most died out long ago, some thrive in isolated pockets to this day. There is much speculation about the purpose of the devilsaur's degenerate front arms. One theory is that they help devilsaurs rise to a standing position; another theory suggests that the arms titillate females. More observation is necessary.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "War of the Elements" series, for the card Baxxel Geartooth.
- The artwork for Venture Co. Mercenary and Devilsaur originate from the same picture.