Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Tags:||Demon-related, Mana-related, Targeted|
Give a Demon +3/+3. Give your opponent a Mana Crystal.
Very dangerous when attached to a demonbomb.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Demonfuse can be obtained through The Grand Tournament card packs purchased online from the Battle.net shop, or through crafting. Golden Demonfuse can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Demonfuse cannot be used on the Lord Jaraxxus hero. However, it can be used on a Lord Jaraxxus minion.
- If Demonfuse is cast by an effect such as Yogg-Saron and has no Demon to target, the second part of the spell will not activate, and the opponent will not gain a Mana Crystal.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This is a hard to use Demon buff card, similar to Demonheart and Demonfire. The buff itself is a tempo increase (+3/+3 for 2 mana), however the card's secondary effect makes this an overall tempo loss since for the remainder of the early game your opponent will have one more mana than you. Best use is not for the early game (the earlier you play this the more advantage you give to your opponent) but as a mid-late game push for burst damage for a tempo demon warlock deck.
Fixed bugs[edit | edit source]
- Demonfuse could be drawn by Sense Demons, due to a bug. Demonfuse was considered by the game to have a minion type. This bug was fixed in Patch 184.108.40.20657 (2015-09-29).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's art depicts Tyrus Blackhorn. Tyrus was once a Highborne who betrayed his race by taking the gift of Sargeras, which turned him into a satyr.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Crown of the Heavens" series, for the card Banish Soul.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1157 (2015-09-29): Demonfuse can no longer be drawn by Sense Demons.
- Patch 18.104.22.16886 (2015-08-18): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Whirthun on Twitter. (2015-07-31).
- Tested by User:Taohinton during the 'Servant of Yogg-Saron' Tryouts Tavern Brawl.