|Abilities:||Deal damage, Increment attribute|
Deal 2 damage to a minion. If it's a friendly Demon, give it +2/+2 instead.
Demonfire is like regular fire except for IT NEVER STOPS BURNING HELLLPPP
How to get[edit | edit source]
Demonfire can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Demonfire can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Demonfire can be used as either a nuke ability to finish off enemy minions or to buff friendly demons.
Because Lord Jaraxxus counts as a hero once put into play (not a minion), Demonfire cannot be used to grant the player +2/+2.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "War of the Elements" series, for the card Fel Covenant.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16888 (2013-06-22): Wording changed to reflect that the +2/+2 is only applied to friendly Demons.
- Alpha patch (unknown date, pre-May 2013): Renamed "Demonfire", from "Chaos Bolt".
- Previously: Deal 2 damage to a minion. If the target is a Demon, give it +2/+2 instead. [2 mana, Common]
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Building the Fire (UK). (2013-03-19).