|Abilities:||Deal damage, Increment attribute|
Deal 2 damage to a minion. If it's a friendly Demon, give it +2/+2 instead.
Demonfire is like regular fire except for IT NEVER STOPS BURNING HELLLPPP
How to get[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Demonfire can be used as either a nuke ability to finish off enemy minions or to buff friendly demons.
Because Lord Jaraxxus counts as a hero once put into play (not a minion), Demonfire cannot be used to grant the player +2/+2.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "War of the Elements" series, for the card Fel Covenant.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5288 (2013-06-22): Wording changed to reflect that the +2/+2 is only applied to friendly Demons.
- Alpha patch (unknown date, pre-May 2013): Renamed "Demonfire", from "Chaos Bolt".
- Previously: Deal 2 damage to a minion. If the target is a Demon, give it +2/+2 instead. [2 mana, Common]
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Building the Fire (UK). (2013-03-19).