|Class:||Demon Hunter, Hunter|
|Tags:||Charge-generating, Demon-generating, Random, Taunt-generating|
Summon a random Demon Companion.
Owning a pet can be real hell at times.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Demon Companion can be obtained through Scholomance Academy card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Demon Companion can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Demon Companion||800||100|
Summoned Demon Companions[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The minions summoned by Demon Companion are similar to the trio of minions summoned by Animal Companion, but they have half the stats in exchange for costing 2 mana less and also being available to Demon Hunter as well as Hunter. While they are above average for their cost, there is a 1 in 3 chance of getting the minion you want.
- Reffuh is equivalent to Bluegill Warrior with a 1 mana discount. It can be used to deal 2 damage straight away.
- Kolek is a Raid Leader with a 2 mana discount but 1 less attack. Due to its low cost, it can easily be followed by playing many minions.
- Shima is equivalent to Frostwolf Grunt with a 1 mana discount. As a Taunt minion with good stats, it can be used to stall the opponent.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Each Companion’s name is an anagram of their corresponding Animal Companion: Reffuh is Huffer backwards, Shima is Misha and Kolek is Leokk.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199613 (2020-07-30): Added.