For issues where card tables or lists are not appearing correctly, the "Purge cache" option in the "More" menu should resolve the problem.
|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
|Tags:||Draw-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever your opponent draws a card, gain +1/+1.
She's working on a story! While skydiving!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Daring Reporter can be obtained through Mean Streets of Gadgetzan card packs purchased online from the Battle.net shop, or through crafting. Golden Daring Reporter can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Daring Reporter||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This minion's effect triggers once for each card that the opponent draws. For example if your opponent plays Nourish, thus drawing 3 cards, your Daring Reporter's stats will increase by +3/+3.
- Effects such as Chromaggus, Tracking and King's Elekk that place cards directly into the opponent's hand will not trigger the Daring Reporter's effect.
- Daring Reporter cannot trigger to gain +1/+1 while mortally wounded (0 or less Health). This means that she will not survive a fatal Mortal Coil or Starfire, which draw a card only after she is mortally wounded, but will survive an exactly fatal (non-Fandral-augmented) Wrath in the 'draw a card, deal 1 damage' mode, since the card is drawn before the Daring Reporter is damaged.
- Fatigue does not trigger Daring Reporter.
- Daring Reporter does not trigger from cards that are overdrawn, since overdraw doesn't normally count as successful card draw.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Combos well with cards that make your opponent draw cards, such as Coldlight Oracle, Naturalize and Nat, the Darkfisher. Beneath the Grounds and Iron Juggernaut also synergies well with this card, as it counts towards her stats.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Gadgetzan Gazette always gets the scoop.
- I want answers!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's art was first seen in the Gadgetzan Gazette depicting "Chief Investigative Reporter" Dora R, the writer of all the paper's lead articles. Both "Dora R" and "Daring Reporter" also share the initials D.R.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.12490 (2016-11-29): Added.