Battlecry: Gain the Deathrattle effects of 3 friendly minions that died this game.
First Deathrattle: Draw a card.
Second: Draw 2 cards.
Third: Throw Mon'kind off a steel cage and plummet sixteen feet through an announcer’s table.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Da Undatakah||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Deathrattle effects are obtained at random, the death order of your friendly minions will not affect the outcome.
- If Da Undatakah gets Silver Vanguard's effect and a Deathrattle that shuffles itself back into your deck (Ex. Malorne, Astral Tiger), it will shuffle itself into your deck then Recruit itself.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Astral Tiger/Hadronox leads to multiple Undatakahs in your deck, spawning up to seven taunt minions that died earlier.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I don't make mistakes, I bury dem!
- Your time be up!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Da Undatakah is unique to Hearthstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Da Undatakah is a tribute to the American wrestler Mark William Calaway, better known as The Undertaker.
- Da Undatakah's flavor text references the popular copypasta "don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11845 (2018-11-29): Added.