Battlecry: Gain the Deathrattle effects of 3 friendly minions that died this game.
First Deathrattle: Draw a card.
Second: Draw 2 cards.
Third: Throw Mon'kind off a steel cage and plummet sixteen feet through an announcer’s table.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Da Undatakah||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Deathrattle effects are obtained at random, the death order of your friendly minions will not affect the outcome.
- If Da Undatakah gets Immortal Prelate's Deathrattle, only Immortal Prelate's deathrattle and ones gained after it will be kept. This may be intended.
- If Da Undatakah gets Silver Vanguard's effect and then a Deathrattle that shuffles itself back into your deck (Ex. Malorne, Astral Tiger), it will shuffle itself into your deck then Recruit itself.
- The same behavior can be replicated using Meat Wagon instead of Silver Vanguard, but Da Undatakah must have its Attack buffed first.
- If it shuffles itself with Immortal Prelate's Deathrattle, it will keep its Deathrattle and become effectively unkillable. If also given Taunt, it becomes an indestructible wall baring silence effects.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Da Undatakah mainly works as a win condition for Deathrattle decks. This minion can get even stickier if you manage to copy deathrattles from sticky minions. If your opponent has no Silences or Transforms, they would either help you trigger its deathrattle or take 8 damage every turn.
- You can also trigger its deathrattle by Play Dead or Feign Death, or destroy itself by cards like Dark Pact.
- You may choose to have at most 3 deathrattle minions in your deck to let Da Undatakah gain their effects for sure. For example playing it after Hadronox and Astral Tiger die, would bring you infinite Da Undatakahs.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- I don't make mistakes, I bury dem!
- Your time be up!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Da Undatakah is unique to Hearthstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Da Undatakah is a tribute to the American wrestler Mark William Calaway, better known as The Undertaker.
- Da Undatakah's flavor text references the popular copypasta "don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11845 (2018-11-29): Added.