|Abilities:||Deathrattle, Put into hand, Rush|
|Artist:||Tyler West Studios|
Deathrattle: Draw a Combo card from your deck.
She was an ordinary castaway... until she found that cursed volleyball.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Cursed Castaway can be obtained through The Witchwood card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Cursed Castaway can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Cursed Castaway||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
This card occasionally seas(get it) play in Miracle Rogue for a more consistent way to draw into Edwin VanCleef. Although having a 5/3 body is pitiful for 6 mana, the main objective of this card is to improve the consistency of Miracle Rogues, and, having Rush, can serve as a form of hard removal.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Desperate seas I roam.
- Let me go home!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Cursed Castaway's voicelines may be a reference Edgar Alan Poe's 1831 poem "To Helen", the second stanza of which reads:
- On desperate seas long wont to roam,
- Thy hyacinth hair, thy classic face,
- Thy Naiad airs have brought me home
- To the glory that was Greece,
- And the grandeur that was Rome.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5266 (2018-04-10): Added.