|Tags:||Death-related, Triggered effect|
|Voice actor:||Lani Minella|
Whenever one of your other minions dies, draw a card.
She may be an evil cult master, but she still calls her parents once a week.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Cult Master can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Cult Master can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Cult Master||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cult Master is governed by the same rules as other cards with triggered effects activated by death:
- If Cult Master is killed at the same time as another minion, such as with area of effect damage, its draw effect will not activate from that minion's death (regardless of order of play).
- Transforms, mind control effects and Return effects do not trigger Cult Master.
- For an in-depth discussion of death-related events, see the advanced rulebook.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Cult Master is a good card to get draw power. You can use it in decks that have low life minions, like Leper Gnome or Murlocs, and/or Taunt minions. When fighting against a Cult Master, try to prioritize killing her to prevent the enemy from drawing cards.
If Cult Master is killed with multi-targeting spells along with other minions, her ability does not activate and the owner does not get any cards. However, if Cult Master is killed with a multi-target spell along with other minions, then brought back to life using Redemption, you still draw cards for each minion killed.[verification requested]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Join, or die! Or both.
- Mwahaha, who's next?!
- Aaaaaaa, death again!
Voice[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Naxxramas Treasure" series, for the card Andarius the Damned.
- The summon line is most likely a reference to the political cartoon by same name.