|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Choose One, Deal damage, Restore Health|
Choose One: Deal 2 damage to a minion; or Restore 5 Health.
Often used as healing crystals, but also good for throwing at people.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Crystal Power can be obtained through Rise of Shadows card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Crystal Power can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Crystal Power||400||50|
Choose One[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage can only target minions, but the healing can target any character.
- If you control Fandral Staghelm, casting the spell on a hero will restore health but deal no damage.
- When played with Fandral, the damage will happen and resolve before the healing. If the target is killed by the damage, it will not be healed.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
A solid utility heal that can alternatively be used to destroy a weak minion. Crystal Power has good synergy with Lucentbark, triggering his effect for only 1 mana.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168933 (2019-04-04): Added.