|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Choose One, Deal damage, Restore Health|
Choose One: Deal 2 damage to a minion; or Restore 5 Health.
Often used as healing crystals, but also good for throwing at people.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Crystal Power||400||50|
Choose One[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage can only target minions, but the healing can target any character.
- When combined with an effect that causes both Choose One choices to activate (Ex. Ossirian Tear, Fandral Staghelm), it will deal damage to the target then heal it.
- If the target is destroyed from the damage, it will not be healed.
- If you target a hero, only the healing portion will activate, since Piercing Thorns is not allowed to target heroes.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A solid utility heal that can alternatively be used to destroy a weak minion. Crystal Power has good synergy with Lucentbark, triggering his effect for only 1 mana.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199933 (2019-04-04): Added.