|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Choose One, Deal damage, Restore Health|
Choose One: Deal 2 damage to a minion; or Restore 5 Health.
Often used as healing crystals, but also good for throwing at people.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Crystal Power can be obtained through Rise of Shadows card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Crystal Power can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Crystal Power||400||50|
Choose One[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage can only target minions, but the healing can target any character.
- When combined with an effect that causes both Choose One choices to activate (Ex. Ossirian Tear, Fandral Staghelm), it will deal damage to the target then heal it.
- If the target is destroyed from the damage, it will not be healed.
- If you target a hero, only the healing portion will activate, since Piercing Thorns is not allowed to target heroes.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A solid utility heal that can alternatively be used to destroy a weak minion. Crystal Power has good synergy with Lucentbark, triggering his effect for only 1 mana.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124933 (2019-04-04): Added.