|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
|Abilities:||Destroy, Increment attribute, Modify cost|
|Tags:||Battlefield-related, Damaged-related, In-hand effect, Ongoing effect, Targeted|
Destroy a minion. If you have a damaged minion, this costs (4) less.
Using this card on your enemies is one of the best things in life, according to some barbarians.
How to get
- The mana cost of this card is reduced by 4 if its caster controls at least one damaged minion.
- The mana cost of this card cannot be reduced below 0. However, further cost-reductions can help in countering cost-increasing effects like Loatheb.
- This card has an in-hand effect: it modifies its own mana cost only while in the player's hand, and not while the card is anywhere else.
- The flavor text refers to a scene from the Conan the Barbarian (1982) movie.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Magtheridon's Lair Raid Deck" series, for the backside of the card Magtheridon's Lair.
- The artwork depicts Magtheridon.