|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deal damage, Increment attribute|
Battlecry: Deal 1 damage to a minion and give it +2 Attack.
"I'm going to need you to come in on Sunday." - Cruel Taskmaster
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Cruel Taskmaster||400||50|
Core set[edit | edit source]
Two copies of regular Cruel Taskmaster (Core) are obtained for raising warrior to level ?.
Two copies of golden Cruel Taskmaster (Core) are obtained for winning 50 games as warrior.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This minion's Battlecry has two steps:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This minion's Battlecry is excellent at empowering a friendly minion, essentially trading 1 Health for 2 Attack. It is especially useful to activate minions with enrage, or other effects that trigger on being damaged. A short list includes:
- Amani Berserker
- Acolyte of Pain
- Raging Worgen
- Frothing Berserker
- Grim Patron
- Grommash Hellscream
This minion's battlecry can also be used to target enemy minions. This is ideally used to destroy low health minions, since the Attack bonus will also be granted to the enemy target, making it generally unwise to leave the minion alive to return the favour the next round. While this wastes the Taskmaster's potential for increasing damage output, it can be a very useful removal option, adding to this minion's versatility.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Back to work!
- No problem.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "The Hunt for Illidan" series, for the card Blood Guard Gulmok.
- The card art depicts Blood Guard Gulmok, a quest giver found in Shadowmoon Valley.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5290 (2013-10-02): Now has 2 health, up from 1.
- Previously: Battlecry: Deal 1 damage to a minion and give it +2 Attack. [2 mana, 2 attack, 1 health, Common]