- "The legends of Azeroth are playing Cloneball! Your team is random legends, each cloned four times. Go get 'em champ!"
Cloneball! is a Tavern Brawl. It made its debut on June 8, 2016.
History[edit | edit source]
|52||June 8, 2016||June 13, 2016|
|89||February 22, 2017||February 27, 2017|
|154||May 22, 2018||May 28, 2018|
|205||May 15, 2019||May 20, 2019|
Overview[edit | edit source]
This Tavern Brawl sees players doing battle with randomly constructed decks. Each deck is composed of seven randomly selected legendary minions. The unique spell Offensive Play (0-mana spell that reduces the cost of the next legendary minion the player plays, and all other copies of that card, by 3) is given to the player at the start of their first turn, with one other Offensive Play at turn 3 and another at turn 5.
Special cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Legendaries may be neutral or match the hero's class.
- The effect from Offensive Play lasts until the player plays a legendary minion card, and can stack multiple times.
- It appears to be possible for a deck to contain multiple instances of the same legendary, resulting in more than 4 copies of a given card.
- Each player's deck consists of 28 cards. The Offensive Play is given at turns 1, 3 and 5.
- Offensive Play does not reduce the cost of a transformed Shifter Zerus (unless he transforms into a Legendary).
- If Prince Malchezaar is one of the randomly selected legendaries, his effect will add 20 cards (5 for each instance) to the deck, resulting in a total of 48 starting cards.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Use Offensive Play as soon as you know you want your next minion discounted. If you delay, the opponent could put down Lorewalker Cho or Loatheb, ruining your plan.
References[edit | edit source]