|Set:||Descent of Dragons|
|Tags:||Elemental-generating, Triggered effect|
After you cast three spells in a turn, summon a 5/5 Elemental.
Like the Dragon Soul. If dragons had souls of ice.
- For the boss of the same name, see Chenvaala (boss).
How to get[edit | edit source]
Summoned minion[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Chenvaala doesn't consider spells played before she came into play.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card is virtually identical to Dragon Soul, only on a minion. While not being a weapon reduces its longevity, Mages are significantly more effective at playing multiple cheap spells consecutively. It complements any tempo decks that use Mana Cyclone and all its synergistic cards.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Is it cold in here, or is it just me?
- Effect triggering
- Catch a cold?
Lore[edit | edit source]
Chenvaala is original to Hearthstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Chenvaala's name is an anagram of "avalanche".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206060 (2019-12-05): Added.