We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
This page lists cards with card art depicting kobolds.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- "You no take candle!"
- Kobolds are rat-like humanoids that dwell in underground tunnels and spend their lives mining, primarily for gold. They evolved from troggs.They are cowardly, cringing folk who live in fear of larger races and rarely venture outside their tunnels. However, while not powerful individually, they congregate in large numbers and can prove a nuisance and occasionally a danger.
- Kobolds live in tunnels going deep into the Alterac and Redridge Mountains. Kobolds are most at home in the dark underground, as bright light causes them discomfort. As they cannot, however, see perfectly in the dark, kobolds also have a great affinity for candles.
- Kobolds are cowardly and flee from most combat. Nonetheless, they are tenacious and fierce when cornered, so when their lairs (or candles) are threatened, they attack with abandon. Unfortunately for them, they are not particularly intelligent and their tactics leave much to be desired: though they are naturally stealthy, they use this ability for escape more than ambush, and they usually try to overwhelm opponents with large numbers rather than defeat them using strategic cunning. Further, kobolds are sometimes so cowardly that they refuse to help their friends when they fall under attack nearby – these craven creatures will simply go about their business (sweating in fear all the while) and hope that the troublesome adventurers will leave them alone.
- Kobolds trade the gold and other minerals they unearth to goblins and other patrons for all the goods they need to survive; occasionally they purchase protection as well. They will take over abandoned mines and scavenge equipment whenever they can do so safely.
- The grimy, vermin-like kobolds dwell deep within the crags and rocky caves of the Redridge Mountains. These slovenly creatures are best known for their penchant for digging and their underground excavations. Most recently, the kobolds have found themselves falling prey to the merciless Riverpaw Pack of gnolls. These cunning gnolls have proven themselves to be merciless taskmasters, forcing the kobolds into an existence of neverending drudgery. Since their enslavement, the historically meek kobolds have grown bitter and aggressive toward any creature that meddles with their ceaseless labor.
Cards[edit | edit source]
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
|Kobold Geomancer||Free||Minion||General||Any||2||2||2||Spell Damage +1 In the old days, Kobolds were the finest candle merchants in the land. Then they got pushed too far...|
|Evolved Kobold||Common||Minion||General||Any||4||2||2||Spell Damage +2 You no take tentacle!|
|Frigid Snobold||Common||Minion||General||Any||4||2||6||Spell Damage +1 Ironically, the natural enemy of the snobold is THE CANDLE.|
Battlecry: Your opponent summons a random minion from their hand. It's not his fault… Someone keeps stealing his soap!
|Showing all 4 cards|