|Set:||One Night in Karazhan|
|Abilities:||Secret, Stealth, Summon|
Secret: After your opponent casts a spell, summon a 4/2 Panther with Stealth.
"I know some new tricks, a lot of good tricks. I will show them to you. Medivh will not mind at all if I do."
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Cat Trick||800||100|
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The Cat in a Hat is identical to Jungle Panther, but is put into play for 2 mana instead of 3, making this Secret mana-efficient; Secret synergy like Eaglehorn Bow can improve this further. Most reliable against spell decks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's title is a play on the phrase "hat trick", which normally refers to scoring three goals within a single match, or more loosely three achievements in a row. However, this spell's use of "hat trick" seems to refer to a magical trick involving a top hat, or in this case, a cat in a hat.
- The Cat in the Hat is a famous children's book by Dr. Seuss.
- Both Cat Trick and the Cat in a Hat are original to Hearthstone.
- Cat Trick is only the second Hunter Secret that does not contain the word "Trap" in its name, the first being Snipe.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1121 (2016-08-09): Added.