Bwonsamdi, the Dead
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Put into hand|
Battlecry: Draw 1-Cost minions from your deck until your hand is full.
Everyone's dying to meet him.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Bwonsamdi, the Dead||1600||400|
|Golden Bwonsamdi, the Dead||3200||1600|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Bwonsamdi is very powerful when used in a combination with his spirit card, assuming you already shuffled minions that have died earlier in the game into your deck. This synergises best when used at later turns when you've presumabley run out of cards.
Although risky, you could attempt to synergize Bwonsamdi with Surrender to Madness in order give all your minions a pseudo Keleseth or combine it with Prince Keleseth himself to make your 1 drop minions significantly more imposing.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- You followed de wrong light, mon...
- Join me realm!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Bwonsamdi (pronounced "BWAN-sam-dee") is a powerful loa that controls the spirits of the dead, primarily of trolls. Bwonsamdi's temple is the Necropolis, located in Nazmir on Zandalar. The spirits of all trolls on Zandalar go to him upon death, and he brings the spirits of any who worship him into his realm, the Other Side. Bwonsamdi grows more powerful the more souls are in his care.
- His face is described as looking like a rush'kah mask. After someone undergoes the rite of binding, a ritual "as old as the world itself", the soul of anything they kill goes to Bwonsamdi. To honor the loa of death, Zandalari will don masks in their rituals and pray to him. Bwonsamdi in turn will either answer in kind, or curse them with pain, depending on his mood.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52845 (2018-11-29): Added.