As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Brawl Block: Tinyfin Mode!
- "Construct a deck using ONLY basic, common, and rare cards."
Brawl Block: Tinyfin Mode! is a Tavern Brawl. It debuted on September 18th, 2019.
History[edit | edit source]
|223||September 18, 2019||September 25, 2019|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Secret Mage requires few cards above Rare, making it a solid choice.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This brawl is named after Murloc Tinyfin.
- This tavern brawl is essentially A Peek to the Past with all sets instead of just Basic and Classic.
- This is the first "brawl block" tavern brawl to have no restriction on which sets can be used.