|Set:||Demon Hunter Initiate|
Your hero can't take damage this turn.
"What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge axes?" "I’m trying to tell you that when you’re a Demon Hunter, you won’t have to."
How to get[edit | edit source]
Once the regular version has been obtained, the golden version can be crafted and disenchanted.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Blur can be used most practically to avoid damage when trading into a minion with your hero. This can be combined with Warglaives of Azzinoth to attack up to four times in the same turn and avoid all damage. It also can be used to dodge opposing Deathrattle effects like Leper Gnome, or absorb Secrets like Explosive Runes.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Blur is a Havoc demon hunter ability that greatly increases the Demon Hunter's dodge chance and reduces all damage they take.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The flavor text is a reference to a conversation between Neo and Morpheus, characters in the 1999 film The Matrix.
- This same reference is made on the flavor text of Argent Protector.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Server-side patch (2020-04-02): Now obtainable (locked from use until April 7th, 2020).
- Patch 126.96.36.199222 (2020-03-26): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Chadd Nervig on reddit. (2020-03-17). Retrieved on 2020-04-11.