|Set:||Descent of Dragons|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Modify cost, Modify Hero Power, Set attribute|
Battlecry: Your opponent's next Hero Power costs (3).
Before he came along, we went through a lot of duct tape.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Blowtorch Saboteur can be obtained through Descent of Dragons card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Blowtorch Saboteur can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Blowtorch Saboteur||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The cost-increasing effect lasts until your opponent next uses their hero power. This lasts even if they change their hero power.
- The effect will not affect Passive hero powers, but will persist if a Passive power is later changed to an active one.
- Cost-modification is applied in order of play.
- You play Blowtorch Saboteur, and your opponent plays Maiden of the Lake. Their hero power costs 1 mana.
- You play Blowtorch Saboteur followed by Saboteur. Your opponent's hero power cost 8 mana next turn.
- You play Saboteur followed by Blowtorch Saboteur. Your opponent's hero power costs 3 mana.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Blowtorch Saboteur is a very basic card. It comes with vanilla 3 cost card stats at 3/4 meaing it can easily be played on curve. It also increases the cost of your opponent's Hero Power, potentially restricting its use.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Meld it down, lock it up.
- Melt it down!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206060 (2019-12-05): Added.