|Set:||Whispers of the Old Gods|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Increment attribute|
|Tags:||Battlefield-related, Durability-related, Pirate-related, Weapon-related|
Battlecry: If you control another Pirate, give your weapon +1/+1.
They're really just in it for the Blood Parrot.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Bloodsail Cultist||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card has strong Pirate and weapon synergy. Play it in a Pirate Warrior deck that features a good selection of weapons for a boost to both the power and longevity of your current weapon. It is especially effective when used together with early game cards such as N'Zoth's First Mate or Fiery War Axe.
Note that this card has an extremely strong stat line which is difficult for most classes to remove in the early game. Despite this, in non-Pirate Warrior decks, this card is usually eclipsed by the less situational Frothing Berserker.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- By claw and cutlass!
- Stab and tear!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The bloodthirsty corsairs of the Bloodsail Buccaneers are the bane of many a merchant in the high seas and are sworn enemies of Booty Bay. Their base is the Bloodsail Hold on the Plunder Isle.
- They now plot to plunder and cripple the Steamwheedle Cartel-controlled port city of Booty Bay, currently under the protection of the Blackwater Raiders. It is likely the Bloodsail Buccaneers have come to take advantage of the city’s current loss of its fleet off the coast of the Arathi Highlands, in which two of its ships were destroyed and the remaining ship forced to find shelter in a cove where its crew currently fights to survive skirmishes against the Daggerspine naga.
- In preparation for the attack, the Bloodsail Buccaneers have taken up positions in key locations near the city. Currently, they have three ships anchored along the coastline south of Booty Bay, clear of the town’s defensive cannons, with camps also being built along the same coast in preparation for the attack. In addition, a scouting party has landed just west of the entrance to the city, reporting all activities, and a compound is being constructed along the road leading towards the city and will likely be able to stop any re-enforcements from coming to aid Booty Bay.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16821 (2016-08-09): "If you control a Pirate" changed to "If you control another Pirate".
- Patch 22.214.171.12474 (2016-04-24): Added.