|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Stealth|
Stealth. At the end of your turn, give another random friendly minion +1 Health.
Imps are content to hide and viciously taunt everyone nearby.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Blood Imp can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Blood Imp can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Blood Imp||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Blood Imp is an excellent early drop, as it keeps reinforcing whatever other minions you play. Its Stealth allows it to stay out of reach of targeted attacks while steadily reinforcing your other minions. It is of little to no value without a friendly minion to buff, but with the right targets can quickly turn weaklings into solid defenders, and buff minions' Health just high enough to survive planned attacks, thwarting the opponent.
Blood Imps cannot be targeted by enemy attacks or effects, but can be hit with random target and AoE attacks, such as Arcane Missiles, Cleave and Hellfire. Enemy players will generally want to remove Blood Imps as soon as possible, and when playing against warlocks may save such abilities for this purpose.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Do I have to?
- Sure, send the little guy!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The imps are a mischievous and nefarious race of small, fiendish creatures. The simplest of the summoning spells a warlock can learn is that of the imp. Before they are imparted to this, they must prove that they have the necessary magical and physical ability. Though it lacks physical strength, it possesses powers and a cleverness that serve warlocks well. All imps however are afraid of rainbows.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Servants of the Betrayer" series, for the card Gobloz.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20658 (2014-1-16): Now a 0/1 (down from 1/1) and now reads: Stealth. At the end of your turn, give another random friendly minion +1 Health.
- Patch 220.127.116.1117 (2013-12-10): Flavor text typo fixed: now states 'viciously' instead of 'viscously'.
- Previously: Stealth. Your other minions have +1 Health. [1 mana, 1 attack, 1 health, Common]