|Class:||Demon Hunter, Hunter|
|Tags:||Death-related, In-hand effect, Triggered effect|
Whenever a friendly minion dies while this is in your hand, gain +1/+1.
"Red Blood, it gives you wings."
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Blood Herald||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Blood Herald is a gargoyle.
- The dreaded gargoyles of Northrend are voracious flying creatures who revel in slaughter and mayhem.
- Brought from the frozen north by the armies of the Lich King, these strange, wiry flyers have rough, crystalline hides which protect them from all manner of attacks. Gargoyles make effective scouts and can be deadly if left to rain attacks from the air, but they have a very obvious weakness. Most of them have to go through long periods resting as stone to maintain the energy they need to carry their heavy bodies through the air. In times of great peril, gargoyles also land and condense their crystalline hides into the stone-like surface to make themselves nearly impervious to any forms of attacks. Though they are unable to attack in this state, they can take time to regenerate their wounds and replenish their energies. The grotesque is a smaller gargoyle that is used to divert the flow of rainwater on Scourge buildings to prevent mausoleum flooding.
- Gargoyles were brought to Lordaeron by Arthas for the siege of Silvermoon. Now, gargoyles live in the Eastern Plaguelands and the Ghostlands. There are also some gargoyles affiliated with the Twilight's Hammer and the Old Gods. It is unknown if these are related to the Scourge gargoyles or if they have been created by the Old Gods.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206613 (2020-07-30): Added.