|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Lifesteal, Restore Health|
|Tags:||Damage-related, Discard-related, Ongoing effect, Triggered effect|
Has +1 Attack for each card you've discarded this game.
As a young blood-princess she learned the proper way for a lady to curtsy, how to address fellow members of royalty, and how to bite them.
- For the boss of the same name, see Blood-Queen Lana'thel (boss).
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Blood-Queen Lana'thel||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Blood-Queen Lana'thel is discarded and then resummoned by Cruel Dinomancer, she still gets the full benefit of all cards that were discarded that game.
- Lana'thel's attack buff cannot be reduced by effects such as Aldor Peacekeeper's battlecry, since this only sets her base attack to 1; any cards you have discarded will still count towards her total attack.
- If the other player mind-controls a buffed Blood-Queen Lana'thel, it will not retain its attack buff (unless the new controlling player has also discarded cards during the game).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card is ideally used for Discardlock decks. While this card can potentially grow into a 10/6 Lifesteal minion, her main drawback is that she can be easily discarded. Note that Lana'thel's discard counter works while she is in your deck, so aim to draw her in the late game to allow her to reach her full potential.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- You have made an unwise decision.
- Know my hunger!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Blood-Queen Lana'thel, pronounced (LEH-nuh-THEL), is the leader of the San'layn, a group of Kael'thas' greatest followers, raised in undeath by the Lich King and transformed into vampiric beings.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16857 (2017-08-08): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2017-07-25).