|Abilities:||Deal damage, Freeze|
|Tags:||Area of effect|
Deal 2 damage to all enemy minions and Freeze them.
This spell can be very Entertaining.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Blizzard can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Blizzard can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell has two steps:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Blizzard's mass-freeze mechanic coupled with its 2 AoE damage can make it a deadly mass-removal card. Keep in mind that freeze only affects a minion's ability to attack, and silencing a frozen minion will remove the freeze effect.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's flavor text is a self-reference to Hearthstone's developer, Blizzard Entertainment.
- The card art specifically depicts Jaina Proudmoore.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Champion Deck: Jaina" series, for the card Whiteout.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16843 (2013-12-18): Mana cost is now 6 (up from 5).
References[edit | edit source]
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2015-04-09).