We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Blade of C'Thun
|Set:||Whispers of the Old Gods|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Destroy, Increment attribute|
|Tags:||Attack-related, C'Thun-related, Health-related, Targeted|
Battlecry: Destroy a minion. Add its Attack and Health to C'Thun's (wherever it is).
C'Thun demands a sacrifice! Preferably a Deathwing.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Blade of C'Thun||400||100|
|Golden Blade of C'Thun||1600||400|
Related cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This card will not be included in Arena picks (along with C'Thun and all other related cards). However, it may still appear in Arena matches through random effects.
- Brann Bronzebeard will cause only one minion to be destroyed as usual, but the bonus stats to C'Thun will be applied twice.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A great combination with Shadowstep after using this card, thus returning it to your hand with a reduced cost of 7 mana. Then, next turn it can form a combo with Brann Bronzebeard, who costs 3 mana, for the total of 10 mana. Shadowcaster is also very useful if you can keep Blade of C'Thun alive to the next turn, effectively creating a 1-mana Assassinate with further boost to your C'Thun. Ultimately, this card can create a very strong C'Thun without the need of other C'Thun-buffing minions in your deck.
Lore[edit | edit source]
This minion's title and robes suggest he holds an elevated position within the ranks of one of C'Thun's cults, perhaps as a high priest, or assassin - or both.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19974 (2016-04-24): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthhead.com - Hearthstone's Whispers of the Old Gods - Everything We Know. (2016-03-11).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2016-03-15).