|Abilities:||Can't attack, Deal damage|
|Tags:||Damage-related, Random, Triggered effect|
Can't Attack. Whenever this minion takes damage, deal 3 damage to a random enemy.
The upper windows used to be for aiming. Then we thought: "Hey! MORE cannons!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Blackhowl Gunspire||3200||1600|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Blackhowl Gunspire's unique effect, comparable to that of Eydis Darkbane, can devastate enemy boards, given the right setup. Warrior has a great abundance of Whirlwind-like effects which can deal damage to friendly minions repeatedly, and can use this to increase damage output. Its high Mana cost means that it can be hard to use this with other cards reliably, but Warrior can also subvert this using Recruit mechanics. It also can be played with Sudden Genesis for double the cannons!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Blackhowl are a group of Gilneans who were manipulated by Creed, a black drakonid in disguise as an affluent Gilnean noble calling himself Lord Hiram Creed. The group was made up of both Gilnean humans and worgens occupying Gilneas City. Creed had infected them with his own draconic blood, which enhanced their physical capabilities but also unwittingly kept them loyal to Creed. The blood also had a possibility of killing the Gilneans as it worked its way out of their system.
- The Blackhowl had apparently repelled numerous Forsaken assaults, as seen in the courtyard of the Stoneward Prison where Creed resided, which was littered with Forsaken corpses. Black Prince Wrathion sent his rogue champion who sought to earn his favor to assassinate Creed in his crusade to eliminate all corrupted black dragons on Azeroth. With his death, it is unknown what the fate of the Blackhowl group is.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16866 (2018-04-10): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- He-Rim Woo on Twitter. (2018-04-09).