|Set:||Hall of Fame|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Draw cards, Spell Damage|
Spell Damage +1
Battlecry: If your deck has only odd-Cost cards, draw a card.
She's so odd, you can't even.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Black Cat can be obtained through crafting only.
|Golden Black Cat||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Without its bonus effect, this card is equivalent to Soot Spewer but with the Beast tag, which is generally not playable in Constructed. Bloodmage Thalnos provides roughly the same effect for 1 less mana.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Witchwood's growing influence drives even the redoubtable citizens of Gilneas to fearful flights of fancy. Uneasy townsfolk share bizarre stories of black cats with knowing eyes, and giant moths that peer into windows during the dead of night. Stranger still, they all seem to share the same horrid dream, night after night: a feeling of unspeakable dread as they watch huge, spectral fangs devour the moon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At the onset of the Year of the Dragon, Black Cat joined Baku the Mooneater, Genn Greymane, Glitter Moth, Gloom Stag, and Murkspark Eel as the first non-Classic cards to rotate into the Hall of Fame.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Commentary: As they were complementary to the Even-Odd mechanic that Baku and Genn introduced, Gloom Stag, Black Cat, Glitter Moth, and Murkspark Eel will also join the Hall of Fame.
- Patch 184.108.40.20666 (2018-04-10): Added.