|Abilities:||Gain Armor, Increment attribute|
Give your hero +4 Attack this turn. Gain 4 Armor.
Chew your food!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Bite can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Bite can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season, or as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 or Gold 10 in Ranked mode.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A stronger version of Claw, Bite should most often be used for minion removal. The Attack it provides is enough to allow the Druid to deal with mid-sized minions on his own, and the Armor can usually block almost all of the damage. If used in conjunction with the Shapeshift hero power, the druid will be able to handle minions of 5 health and protect from 5 damage. In a pinch, this spell can be used to deal 4 damage directly to the opposing hero.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork originally used for this card prior to patch 184.108.40.206761 comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Wrathgate" series, for the card Arien the Untamed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11761 (2019-07-01): Received new card art.
- Patch 18.104.22.16857 (2017-08-08): Text changed from "Give your hero +4 Attack this turn and 4 Armor." to "Give your hero +4 Attack this turn. Gain 4 Armor."
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): Mana cost increased to 4, from 3.
- Patch 22.214.171.12488 (2013-06-22): Now grants 4 Attack and 4 Armor this turn, down from 6 Attack. Now costs 3 Mana, down from 4.