Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Abilities:||Gain Armor, Increment attribute|
Give your hero +4 Attack this turn. Gain 4 Armor.
Chew your food!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A stronger version of Claw, Bite should most often be used for minion removal. The Attack it provides is enough to allow the Druid to deal with mid-sized minions on his own, and the Armor can usually block almost all of the damage. If used in conjunction with the Shapeshift hero power, the druid will be able to handle minions of 5 health and protect from 5 damage. In a pinch, this spell can be used to deal 4 damage directly to the opposing hero.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork originally used for this card prior to patch 18.104.22.168761 comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Wrathgate" series, for the card Arien the Untamed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124761 (2019-07-01): Received new card art.
- Patch 126.96.36.19957 (2017-08-08): Text changed from "Give your hero +4 Attack this turn and 4 Armor." to "Give your hero +4 Attack this turn. Gain 4 Armor."
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): Mana cost increased to 4, from 3.
- Patch 188.8.131.5288 (2013-06-22): Now grants 4 Attack and 4 Armor this turn, down from 6 Attack. Now costs 3 Mana, down from 4.